Width: 90 cm / 2.9 ft / 35.4 inches
Lenght: 140 cm / 4.5 ft / 55 inches
Origin: Ayvacik, Canakkale / Turkey
Materials: Wool / Vegetable Dyed
Age: Vintage from the 1980s
Used, Like New
Colors: Red, Blue, Brown, white
Worldwide Shipping Time: 1-3 Business Days
Free Shipping via UPS Express
Return or exchange items purchased within 30 Days
Turkish, Canakkale Ayvacik Vegetable Dyed Small Red Rug
- Rug is vintage from 1980s, made in Turkey and has 100% traditional patterns, produced by workers skilled in an art form that goes back many hundreds of years. Beautiful color combinations, which would make a superb home decor piece, an art collection or a valuable gift for family, friends or other respects.
- We are gladly accept returns without any question. We’re 95% certain you’re going to love our hand made carpets & rugs but we want to make sure that you’re 100% happy with us. If you are not completely satisfied with your rug Just let us know within 7 days of receiving it and simply roll it up and ship your rug in 30 days of delivery.
- Our Used Rugs are Professionally Washed & Cleaned. All photos are taken indoor in sunlight to show most accurate colors, however it could look different in various devices like phones or monitors due to the resolutions of the screens and the actual rug is much more beautiful than that in the picture.
- Please also bear in mind, the colors in the rug will be perceived differently depending on the angle you view it from.
- Wash at home not recommended due to the delicacy of the handmade products, please use professional washing.